The Internet is an amazing tool, I mean who would have ever thought of starting up a virtual law firm before its advent? It has the power to change the way we live, and our existence is proof of its power. With only a few mouse-clicks, a budding entrepreneur can be on their way to starting his/her first business, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world.
With this great power comes great responsibility as such we at Swiftlaw deem it important to help our customers retain their privacy while they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer.
We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Swiftlaw follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
This policy is effective from 23rd March, 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information but not limited to:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information you share
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you do not want to receive these emails, you may opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our promotional emails
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may contact you by email, phone or post
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We may share your information with our partner service providers or third parties whom you choose to transact with through our site.
What we will NOT do with the Information you share
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We will not spam your inbox with endless, incessant e-mails about “Offers you would be Silly to pass on”, the idea is actually to help whenever we can with the information provided.
Swiftlaw has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you're utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it's sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
When you register we create your profile, assign a personal identification number, then send this personal identification number back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie. A cookie is a small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours. It asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, It is your passport to seamless travel across Swiftlaw.co allowing you to visit premium sites without having to fill out registration forms with information you’ve already provided. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Even if you switch computers, you won’t have to re-register- just use your login details to Swiftlaw.co.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.